Inauguration of Theatre Olympics today at Red Fort
Sujata Prasad, from Ministry of Culture addressing Journalists at the inaugural press conference. Waman Kendre, Director NSD can be seen in the foreground
The 8th Theatre Olympics is being organized by National School of Drama under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India from 17th February to 8thApril 2018.
· The world’s largest theatre festival would be held in 17 major cities of the country.
· The inaugural ceremony will be held on 17th of February in Red Fort at
· The Honorable Vice-President of the country and Chief Guest Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu would grace the occasion at
· The scheduled arrival of Guest of Honor Minister of Culture (I/C) Dr. Mahesh Sharma is at
· The official inauguration begins at
· The performance of cultural program ‘Geet Rang’ would begin at